H. Loeb Corporation offers an extensive range of high-quality CNC cutting & routing services to clients both large and small throughout all industries. Our state-of-the-art CNC cutter & router enable us to efficiently and accurately cut, drill, crease and route parts with a variety of sizes.
- – The Gerber M3000 is equipped with a 72 x 120 inch bed, which can execute a variety of CNC cutting techniques including drag and oscillating knife, creasing and cutting through materials up to .75 inches thick with a maximum length of 120 inches, allowing us to produce the largest possible parts.
- – The GERBER Sabre & Profile routers have a process area of 54 x 100 inch for cutting and drilling. On designs that require multiple tools, we have machine with an 10 spindle tool changer.
With our versatile routing capabilities, the applications and material choices are virtually endless.
In H. Loeb Corporation, we have a dedicated team ready and willing to accept existing design files (DXF, DWG, BMP, JPG/JPEG & PDF) or assist with project development providing technical drawings. In H. Loeb Corporation, we can prototype parts without investing in tooling while also maintaining flexibility to make changes to parts during the design phase. This allows us to help you with your entire process from design to prototyping to production. If you’re in need of CNC routing services, turn to H. Loeb Corporation in New Bedford, MA. We’re happy to provide expert services. We believe that our expertise, skill, equipment and dedication will ensure that your project can be completed professionally and precisely.
CNC Routing Services Capabilities
Plastics (Acrylic, Polycarbonate, HDPE, LDPE, PVC, ABS, Nylon), Plywoods (Medium Density Fiberboard, Oriented Strand Board, Masonite), Foams & Rubbers (Silicone, Rubber, Neoprene, Urethane), Other Materials (Fiberglass, Fish Paper, Cork, Foil, Pressure Sensitive Materials, Mica, Nomex)
Lenses for Lighting, Mounting Blocks for Electronics, Plastic Shields, Signs, Lettering, Packaging Foams, Templates & Stencils, Engravings, Prototypes & Inventions
- Gerber Profile
- – 10 position tool changer
- – Spindle speed 6000 rpm to 40000 rpm
- Gerber Sabre
- – 7 HP high-frequency spindle
- – Speeds up to 600 ipm
- – 3-D Autoclave for sign and prismatic shapes
- – 4.5’ X 8.5’ (54” X 102”)
- – 3” Max material thickness
2D-3D Routing, Milling, Drilling, Engraving
Holes, Pockets, Channels, Counter-bores, Counter-sinks, Cutouts, Slots, Radius’, Chamfers
Panel Saw, Table Saw, Milling Machine, Drill Press, Hand Router, Benchtop Router Cabinet, Flame Torch, Sandblasting Cabinet, Bending Brake
Specialty Production Shop, Prototype, Low Volume, Small Run, High Volume, Large Run, Long Run, Large Scale Production Volume Run
Aerospace, Lighting, Commercial Laundry, Medical, Cryogenics, Military, Furnaces, Refrigeration, High Tech & Electronics, Solar, Hot Water Heaters, Textile, Industrial Equipment