H. Loeb Corporation specializes in plastic cutting and plastic routing, and offer an extensive range of high-quality CNC cutting and routing services to clients both large and small throughout all industries. Our state-of-the-art CNC cutter & router machines enable us to efficiently and accurately cut, drill, crease and router parts in a variety of sizes.
- The Gerber M3000 is equipped with a 72 x 120-inch bed, which can execute a variety of CNC cutting techniques including drag and oscillating knife, creasing and cutting through materials up to .75 inches thick with a maximum length of 120 inches, allowing us to produce the largest possible parts.
- The GERBER Sabre & Profile routers have a process area of 54 x 100 inch for cutting and drilling. For designs that require multiple tools, we have a machine with a 10 spindle tool changer.
With our versatile routing capabilities, the applications and material choices are virtually endless.
We have a dedicated team ready and willing to accept existing design files (DXF, DWG, BMP, JPG/JPEG & PDF) or assist with project development providing technical drawings. We can prototype parts without investing in tooling while also maintaining flexibility to make changes to parts during the design phase. This allows us to help you with your entire process from design to prototyping to production. If you’re in need of CNC routing services, turn to H. Loeb Corporation in New Bedford, MA. We’re happy to provide expert services. We believe that our expertise, skill, equipment, and dedication will ensure that your project can be completed professionally and precisely.
Plastics (Acrylic, Polycarbonate, HDPE, LDPE, PVC, ABS, Nylon), Plywoods (Medium Density Fiberboard, Oriented Strand Board, Masonite), Foams & Rubbers (Silicone, Rubber, Neoprene, Urethane), Other Materials (Fiberglass, Fish Paper, Cork, Foil, Pressure Sensitive Materials, Mica, Nomex)
Lenses for Lighting, Mounting Blocks for Electronics, Plastic Shields, Signs, Lettering, Packaging Foams, Templates & Stencils, Engravings, Prototypes & Inventions
- Gerber Profile
- – 10 position tool changer
- – Spindle speed 6000 rpm to 40000 rpm
- Gerber Sabre
- – 7 HP high-frequency spindle
- – Speeds up to 600 ipm
- – 3-D Autoclave for sign and prismatic shapes
- – 4.5’ X 8.5’ (54” X 102”)
- – 3” Max material thickness
2D-3D Routing, Milling, Drilling, Engraving
Holes, Pockets, Channels, Counter-bores, Counter-sinks, Cutouts, Slots, Radius’, Chamfers
Panel Saw, Table Saw, Milling Machine, Drill Press, Hand Router, Benchtop Router Cabinet, Flame Torch, Sandblasting Cabinet, Bending Brake
Specialty Production Shop, Prototype, Low Volume, Small Run, High Volume, Large Run, Long Run, Large Scale Production Volume Run
Aerospace, Lighting, Commercial Laundry, Medical, Cryogenics, Military, Furnaces, Refrigeration, High Tech & Electronics, Solar, Hot Water Heaters, Textile, Industrial Equipment